This inspirational quotes will help you to find light when you are discourage and ready to give up. What aspect in your life are you struggling with?. Do you lack confidence, self esteem or assertiveness?. Relationship problems?.
No matter what is affecting you choose any of this great quotations and ponder on the meaning. It will help you a lot to gain insights, wisdom and motivate you. You need to motivate and inspire yourself.
[table id=2 /]
More Inspirational quotes
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing. Elbert Hubband.
- I am still determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may be, for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances. Martha Washington.
- The things we think are the things that feed our souls. If we think on pure and lovely things, we shall grow pure and lovely like them; and converse is equally true. Hannah Whitall Smith.
- The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about t. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. Norman Vincent Peale.
- Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.
George Bernard Show.
- If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the expression of your own personality, that single spark of divinity that sets you off and makes you different from every other living creature. Bruece Barton.
- Freedom is an internal achievement rather than an external adjustment. Adam C. Powel.
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy. I mean that if you are happy you will be good. -Bertrand Russell.
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein.
- Perfection is a road, not a destination. Every time I live, I get an education. Burke Hudson.
- I find the great things in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. To reach heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it, but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor. Oliver Wendell Holmes.
- Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of the pleasures. Costs nothing and conveys much. It pleases him who gives and him who receives, and thus, like mercy, it is twice blessed. Erastus Wiman.
- We can live without our friends, but not without our neighbors. Sctottish proverb.
- After the verb to love, to help is the most beautiful verb in the world. Joseph Joubert.
- A heavy burden does no kill on the day it is carried. African proverb.
- Discipline doesn’t have to be about restriction, it can be about freedom, it can be about openness, it can be about more rather than less. Batya Zami.