Stress is something that threatens a person’s well-being. This happens when everything seems too much for him to handle and becomes overwhelmed with the pressure that is placed upon him. Stress is said to be affecting more people now than twenty years ago. This is primarily because people are more exposed to stressful situations more than ever. These stressful situations can range from the mundane like traffic and work deadline, to dramatic events like divorce, and unexpected events like illness or natural disasters.
Stress can vary from one person to another and how it affects a person will depend on how that person perceives and interprets a situation. What one person might find stressful may not be a source of stress for another.
Is anger the same as stress? Anger is not the same as stress. The main difference is that stress can’t be control but anger can. When one finds himself stressed over a situation, anger is usually triggered. If a person is prone to anger in the first place, he may find these episodes of him being angry become more frequent as he becomes more stressed.
This article is to find out if what is believed to be is true – that stress is a cause of anger.
Stress, if controlled, is good and can in fact help people get through the day. It is what gets a person up in the morning, keeps him energized, concentrated and focused in the things he has to do. Stress can even save a person’s life on life threatening situations as it is able to give a person that extra energy and will power to fend off danger.
This stress does not cause anger. In fact, if a person does not have enough of this stress, he will be seen as a lazy person who lacks motivation in life. There is however another kind of stress that can get a person downright angry.
This happens when stress stops being a motivator to a person who is overwhelmed with things. He sees things to be not going his way and are piling up. If a person does not know how to handle the situation, he will just one day find himself having an outburst. If not controlled, stress can damage and is a real threat to a person’s health, productivity and way of life.
It is acknowledged that stress is a cause of anger since it can make a person more prone to anger. Knowing some stress busters can go a long way in your anger management as well. Below are a few suggestions:
- Take a deep and slow breath. If you feel your pulse racing and the onset of anger, take three deep breaths which you also release slowly. This will calm you down and can give you the feeling of being in control of the situation.
- Speak more slowly than you usually do. This will help you to think clearly and have a better grasp of the situation so you can react reasonably.
- Learn to pick your battles. Make a conscious effort not to get mad at trivial matters. It simply is not worth the time and the effort.
- Award yourself after a stressful day. It could be something simple as watching a favorite TV show or reading a chapter of a book, just do something that will recharge and energize you.
One can only do so much to avoid stress. What can be done is to control it and not the other way around.
How this hypnosis download for anger management work?
By listening to this recordings
- You will feel more relax
- You will notice that your anger is less and less
- You will be able to calm yourself if you find yourself getting angry
- You will feel more in control
- Your relationships will improve
Download Anger Management Hypnosis and start changing your life. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app
Anger Management has been purchased by 4,398 customers.
The Manage Your Anger Pack contains these 5 sessions:
- Anger Management :improve your anger management skills and set the scene for the rest of the program.
- Be More Tolerant: improve your ability to tolerate what might have irritated you before.
- Overcome Perfectionism: to improve your relationships
- Walk in Others’ Shoes: learn to understand other people and how they see the world.
- Keep a Cool Head: Improve your ability to remain calm when you are under fire.
Do you need help with managing your anger? Go to Online Therapy The whole operation is based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), to help you to identify, challenge and overcome your dysfunctional thoughts, behaviors and emotions. When you register for the first time you get 20% off. You not only get a therapist , you get access to the following:
selfesteem awareness is supported by our participation in affiliate programs. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We also participate in programs from Clickbank, and other sites. selfesteem awareness is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.