Glenn R. Schiraldi, Ph.D., served on the stress management faculties at the Pentagon. He helped to design and implement a series of courses in stress management including anger management and communication. He is the author of books and articles about human mental health among them: 
According to Glenn R. Schiraldi, self-esteem rests upon three essential factors. The first two, unconditional worth and unconditional love, comprise the secure foundation for the third factor: growth.
Glenn’s unique passion is training to high-risk groups, such as the military, police, firefighters, and their families. The goal of such training is to optimize mental fitness and performance, while preventing, and facilitating recovery from, stress-related conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder. His resilience courses at the University of Maryland have been found to improve resilience, optimism, self-esteem, happiness, curiosity, depression, anxiety, and anger.
Glenn R. Schiraldi Books
Glenn R. Schiraldi Self Esteem Quotes
- “Acceptance does not mean passivity, resignation or complacency. It just means seeing things as they are”.
- “Ask a pessimist or someone with low self-esteem to explain why he got into an argument with his spouse and he is likely to say something like: I’m not very swift – giving himself a label”.
- “If we reject our bodies overall because of particular perceived flaws, we are also likely to condemn our core selves for some present imperfections. If our bodies have been mistreated, ridiculed or called names, we may learn to experience our bodies with shame.”
- “Young children do not appear to experience self-dislike. as we age, however, we learn to endlessly think, judge, compare, criticize, worry, blame, obsess about faults, evaluate and fight against the way life is”.
1. Glenn R. Schiraldi. 2007. 10 Simple Solutions for Building Self-Esteem. The United States.New Harbinger Publications, Inc.
selfesteem awareness is supported by our participation in affiliate programs. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We also participate in programs from Clickbank, and other sites. selfesteem awareness is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.