Dr. Robert Anthony
Dr. Robert Anthony has a Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and has worked as a psychotherapist, personal performance trainer and coach. He show his clients how to align their energy with the natural laws of the Universe, so rather than eliminating the things they don’t want they become attracted to the things they do want.
Dr. Robert Anthony definition of Self Esteem
“Positive self esteem is not the intellectual acceptance of one’s talents or accomplishments. It is personal self-acceptance. Developing positive self esteem is not an ego trip. You are not in love with yourself in an egotistical sense. You simply realize that you are a truly unique and worthy individual, one who does not need to impress others with your achievements or material possessions”. Robert Anthony
Total Self-Confidence Book
“Resignation to mediocrity has become a way of life. As a result, feelings of inadequacy cause people, quite humanly, to blame society, other people, circumstances, and surrounding conditions for their failures and disappointments. The idea that people and things control their lives is so thoroughly ingrained in their thinking that they normally will not respond to logical arguments that prove otherwise. William James, the eminent philosopher and psychologist, once observed: ” The greatest discovery of our age has been that we, by changing the inner aspects of our thinking, can change the outer aspects of our lives:. Wrapped up in this brief statement is the dynamic truth that we ar not victims, but co creators in the building of our lives and the world around us. .” From:The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence (Revised) (Introduction).
Stop looking for others to love you
If you are seeking someone to love you , you will go through life disappointed. Love begins with loving yourself first. Unless you first love yourself, you will not be able to find it in another. Only when you generate love and radiate it forth until it embraces everything and everyone, will love be yours in return. But remember, you cannot give your love to another person. You can only be loving. Being loving means learning to love your mind, thoughts, body, life, and the God power within you. Learn to love objects like trees, flowers, animals, sunshine, and everything you see, touch and taste. From:The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence (Revised) (page 73).
Dr. Robert Anthony Self Esteem Quotes
- “A weak, timid, indecisive approach to life breeds inertia, failure and disappointment”. Robert Anthony
- “Many people fail to act because they are afraid to make a mistake or think that what they conceive can never become reality”. Robert Anthony
- “The basic cause of most inharmonious human relationships is the tendency to impose our values on other people”. Robert Anthony
- “You can build total self confidence by releasing your unlimited potential through the power of your mind.” Robert Anthony
More Dr. Robert Anthony Books
1. Robert Anthony. 2008. The ultimate secrets of total Self Confidence. United States. The Berkeley Publishing Group..