When you experience feelings of insecurity your tendency is to believe that you are never good enough. Insecurity leads you to believe that you are incompetent and helpless in facing problems.
- Relationships problems because you feel insecure.
- Lack of self-confidence when socializing.
- Fear of learning new skills.
- Fear of physical appearance and so on.
The dictionary defines insecurity as a lack of self-confidence and doubtful. Some of the causes that create insecurity are fear of rejection and a sense of being unaccepted.
Think about the real causes of your insecurities and you will end up with the same answer. Appreciated, wanted and accepted.
The consequences are
- To become a victim.
- Have a defensive attitude.
- Difficulty making relationships and hiding your feelings.
How can insecurity issues be overcome?
- Become aware of your feelings.
- Confront the problems instead of try to avoid your feelings. Ask for help if you need it. You have to improve your self-confidence and stop feeling insecure.
- Improve your self-image. Stop being a perfectionist because this is the main reason for not feeling good enough and unworthy.
- Work with your inner talk to change your beliefs that you are not good enough, a failure, incompetent and so on. A positive inner talk helps to build your confidence and esteem.
- Take risks and be willing to fail and get hurt. Confront your fears. Practice assertive behavior to ask for what you want and you need. Reward yourself for what you have done right.
- If shyness is one of your problems, confront it and overcome it.
- Perhaps you feel insecure because you lack skills. Learn the skills to feel more confidence in the situation and solve the problems.
As Deepak Chopra says:
Relinquish your rigid attachment to a specific result and live in the wisdom of uncertainty. Attachment is based on fear and insecurity. While detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self. Enjoy every moment , even if you don’t know the outcome.
Learn to Overcome Your Insecurities! This hypnosis download will help you become more confidence and allow you to enjoy yourself much, much more.
selfesteem awareness is supported by our participation in affiliate programs. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We also participate in programs from Clickbank, and other sites. selfesteem awareness is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.