It may help a person to overcome a difficult situation, for example at work or at school, by prompting one to cope with it. But when anxiety is excessive it becomes a disorder, it fall under the classification of an anxiety disorder. People who suffer from anxiety disorder are always expecting the worst and can’t stop worrying about health, money, family, work , problems or daily issues. They have an unrealistic view of problems, they feel restlessness , irritability, muscle tension and have difficulty concentrating.
What causes anxiety? Anxiety can be caused by
Job Stress: Sometimes anxiety and misery disorders may emerge from some minor issues like job stress. Among all the causes of depression and anxiety, many people suffer from depression due to poor working conditions. Hostile bosses may make the working environment hostile for employees, and this may cause job stress. Many employees end up suffering from depression due to this reason.
Family Stress: Family stress is also a major contributor to depression cases globally because many people argue a lot, even in relationships. Divorce cases leave people depressed, and kids suffer from separation anxiety when their parents’ divorce. Family stress is also the main cause of depression in kids and adults.
Financial Issues: The financial problem nowadays is the main cause of suicide and depression cases. When people go broke, they get depressed easily, and this causes madness in severe cases. Some health conditions cause depression, especially when treatment is not affordable.
Underlying Health Issues: Many people with underlying health issues and cannot afford medication end up suffering from depression. Many drug abusers nowadays suffer from depression, and they end up suffering from madness.
School Stress: Students nowadays have a lot of school stress, which is a major cause of depression among youths. Many students don’t like being in school, and they mostly abuse drugs due to depression.
Anxiety creates problems and interferes with daily life because all the activities are approached with a dominant thought of expecting the worst. Anxiety problems affects the way a person think because of the way they view their problems.
People with anxiety problems suffer irritability, tension and sleeping problems. They can also be paralyzed because they are constantly worrying and can’t think clearly.
They feel helpless with a sense of confusion, and extreme worry that is out of proportion with the problems that might be facing and need to overcome.
8 Signs of Anxiety and Depression
Sometimes in life, you may feel uncomfortable about a situation or thought. That’s how anxiety occurs, but human beings often fail to notice that they have anxiety issues. It’s not a bad thing at times to experience anxiety because it helps in danger assessment. Anxiety gets risky when it occurs excessively and causes uneasiness.
Depression is worse, and it affects many people nowadays without their knowledge. Psychologists state that you should look out for abnormal signs, especially when you have stressful situations or months. People suffer from depression easily, and they do not realize it until they experience severe symptoms. Research from Columbia University shows how many adults attempt to commit suicide due to depression.
8 Signs of Anxiety
Depression is a mental state, and sometimes it causes insanity if it goes untreated. There are several signs and symptoms associated with depression, and sometimes you may experience a combination of several symptoms. Some Psychological disorders associated with anxiety and depression include; insomnia, anger, and madness.
When you experience any unusual signs, it’s advisable to go through medical tests and doctors run many depression tests. Some doctors may test a urine sample, x-ray, or blood work to diagnose depression and anxiety. It’s advisable to seek medical assistance for the right diagnosis of anxiety and depression. It’s important to learn about self-diagnosis to detect depression and anxiety early.
Here Are Some Depression And Anxiety Signs To Look Out For:
- People with depression experience abdominal discomfort, and the majority end up suffering from adverse illnesses like stomach ulcers.
- Panic or anxiety sometimes is associated with diarrhea and a dry mouth.
- When you are experiencing anxiety, the heart tends to have fast palpitations or a rapid heartbeat.
- When you are anxious, you may experience pain in the chest area.
- Anxiety is associated with shortness of breath, chills, and frequent urination.
- Anxiety is associated with nausea.
- Headaches are also associated with anxiety.
- You may have visual disturbances when you are suffering from anxiety.
Dealing with Depression
- You can deal with depression by seeking mental support, especially from family and friendships. Building connections where you can freely talk about your emotions is essential. Opening up to a family member is easier, but some feel comfortable talking to friends or therapists.
- You can engage in social activities to keep your mind distracted. Get a hobby like swimming or take care of a pet like a cat or puppies.
- Get enough rest; eight hours of sleep helps improve mental health!
- Some relaxation techniques for mindfulness, like taking a deep breath, is also necessary if you are depressed.
- You can also go for medical assistance in case the symptoms get worse!
The first step to overcome anxiety is to relax. Practice any relaxation method . A good technique for relaxation is hypnosis:
- Meditate and Relax Guided Meditation can help by helping reach the desired state quickly and more easily. After experiencing it, you will feel clearer, rested and rejuvenated. All your problems will vanish.
- Tranquil Mind. It is when your mind is quiet that it can produce solutions and see wider patterns so that you can learn and act more effectively in life.
- Harmony with Nature The beauty of this session is that you can connect to nature even when you are not in nature. You can relax and feel connected to nature.
- Beach Relaxation
You will effortlessly master the skills of taking yourself ever deeper into a state of calm, relaxed, inner focus. You will learn how to develop and expand your visualization skills and create ‘parallel worlds’ for yourself.
- Go Back to Sleep
Maybe when you wake up you start to worry. Of course worrying causes the release of stimulant stress hormones, and so make it less likely you will go back to sleep.
- Meadow Relaxation
Visualization and relaxation are two key tools for enhancing health and well-being and improving your creativity. It’s rare that something which feels so good to do is actually so good for you.
Doing physical activities, go to a gym, go for a walk or play any sport you like.
Write a daily journal to discover the unrealistic expectations of problems. Practice faith and surrender
Monitor your inner-talk. Be aware of your thoughts and your negativity. When you are in an anxious state, problems seem to be tenfold, everything magnifies and a little problem becomes massive and hard to overcome. Be alert about your inner-dialog and try to surround yourself with positive and supportive friends.
Be patient with yourself.
If you believe you need help look for professional help.
Everybody experience anxiety problems sometime in life but when it results in panic we have to become aware that there is something that is not right. When anxiety becomes a big problem such as a panic disorder the person suffer intense fears or phobias that interfere with their daily life.
It is normal to feel anxiety in unfamiliar or challenging situations. The gift of anxiety is to make a person alert and focus to face problems but when this emotion is so strong that interfere with performance it becomes a negative emotion that is no longer serving anybody.
In this course you will discover:
What Anxiety is and what are the main causes
The 3 most common different types of Anxiety.
4 tips to overcome this disorder