Pampering is essential in building self esteem and self confidence. Improving self esteem requires that you take good care of yourself. Self-pampering is essential. As I mentioned before we have physical,emotional, mental and spiritual needs. We cannot focus only in one part and forget the others.
You have to take proper care and treat yourself as kindly as you treat others. Pampering yourself doesn’t mean that you are selfish. To the contrary, it means that you care enough about you that you spend time for yourself. We all have the tendency to watch for others, and we put this as a priority. We invest a lot of time making sure everybody else is feeling good that we completely forget about ourselves.
If you neglect yourself you will eventually become frustrated, irritated and stressed. You must make “caring for you” a priority. You deserve it and in doing so you are telling yourself that you are deserving and worthy. You might find a lot of excuses such as being busy, but you only need at least one hour or a few minutes a day to pamper yourself.
You deserve to do so because you are important, you are worth it and if you don’t do it nobody is going to do it for you. Self-pampering improves your self esteem because it creates a balance in your life.
Remember : You deserve to feel good !. You are worthy. Here are some ideas:
- Pamper yourself with Aroma therapy
- Pamper with Bath – relaxation, therapeutic bubble
- Pamper with relaxation – the most important key to health and well-being
- Pamper with exercise and fitness
- Pamper Diet and Weight control – healthy eating
- Pamper with meditation – a practice that benefits mind, body and spirit
Pamper yourself with aroma therapy
Enjoy a bubble bath with essential oils. Add essential oils to your bath. Aromatherapy helps to relief of pain, nurture skin, alleviate tension and fatigue and invigorate the entire body.
Aroma therapy means “Treatment using scents”. It is a holistic treatment of caring for the body with pleasant smelling botanical oils such as rose, lemon, lavender and peppermint. The essential oils are added to the bath or massaged into the skin, inhaled directly or diffused to scent an entire room. Aroma therapy is used for :
- Balancing emotions. A great book to read is Aroma therapy For The Emotions Is a complete guide to using nature’s essential oils to treat negative emotional states, and enhance positive emotions. The book contains 51 essential oil profiles according to their effects on emotional states. Over 45 recipes for massage and bath blends. Over 180 recipes for the oil burner all designed for individual emotional states. (e.g. grief, fear, anger, anxiety, and heartbreak). Understand how aroma can affect emotions, and also how negative emotional states can impact on a person’s overall physical and mental well-being.
- The relief of pain.
- Care for the skin.
- Alleviate tension and fatigue.
- Invigorate the entire body.
How to pamper yourself with aroma therapy to improve self esteem. The important essential oils to balance your emotions are:
- Bergamot , Cedarwood and Lavender . For anxiety, frustration, sadness. Add a 10 drops of essential oil to the bath and soak for fifteen minutes .
- Ylang Ylang . For anxiety, emotional exhaustion, frustration, depression, stress.
- Lavender , Jasmine and Precious Essential Neroli For depression. Add a 10 drops of essential oil to the bath and soak for fifteen minutes .
Aroma Therapy Products:
Pampering with Bath – relaxation, therapeutic bubble
Taking a bath after a long day will help you to relax . Use bath salts to help to improve the way you feel and ease away the tension. Excellent for building self esteem.
Try Dead Sea Bath Salts A sea salt bath creates an environment that can help remove waste materials from the body. Helps to relax and at the same time detoxify our bodies. There are a lot of products you can find in the market like:
- Aroma therapy Mineral Bath
- The Twelve Steps to Relaxation Spa
- Aroma Bubble Bath Deep Relaxation .
- Abra Aroma Therapeutic Bubble Bath Deep Relaxation 14 oz
Pampering – relaxation
Relaxation is most important key to health and well-being. It is the antidote to stress which is known to contribute to the development of disease. Relaxation will help you to:
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Decrease muscle tension.
- Slow the rate of breathing.
- and more.
Reduce stress and anxiety pamper yourself with relaxation and improve self esteem. Here are some ideas:
Access a quiet mind any time, any place. This program will get you feeling more relaxed and clearer in your mind. Having a quiet mind helps whether making decisions, being engaged in a meeting, playing sport, doing the shopping, or simply relaxing and enjoying .
Relaxation hypnosis – A Healthy Rest. You will be absolutely amazed after 15 minutes of proper relaxation .
Exercise is the best way to improve self esteem. Exercising regularly helps to improve your cardiovascular and respiratory systems, keep bones and muscles strong. Help you to manage weight, helps to prevent depression and help you to sleep better. If you need motivation click here to find out more
Pampering – Diet and Weight control – healthy eating
If you are overweight and feeling bad start a weight control program. Don’t let low self-esteem be an excuse to not live your best life. Stand up and use the resources you have. Reaching your weight goals will help you feel good about yourself and therefore building your self esteem. Here are some ideas you can use.
If you need to start eating healthy try Healthy Eating . It will not only give you deep, refreshing relaxation, but it will help you enjoy foods that are good for you, foods that help you achieve the weight you want.
Download it now!. Create the healthy eating habit you want and enjoy getting control back over what you eat.
Super Slim Me Program your mind with your weight loss goals. Super Slim Me programs your unconscious mind with a detailed game plan. The human brain only achieves goals when a clear blueprint is established in the mind. You become slim when your brain has envisaged being slim and fit. This is what super slim me is all about.
Weight Loss Hypnosis Downloads. The key to permanent weight control is in your mind. Deeply engrained thoughts and beliefs are the source of bad eating and exercise habits and can result in a negative, overweight self-image. No diet or exercise program can succeed if your mind is working against you. Save 25% on 10 Weight Loss Hypnosis Downloads and get ‘Weight Loss Motivation’ Free!.
Join The Growth Zone. Every two weeks you will receive a download credit in your account. Each credit allows you to choose a download from the hundreds we have available. If you aren’t ready to choose a download right that second,you can build up credits in your Growth Zone. Click here to find out about all the benefits
Pampering – Meditation
According to Deepak Chopra meditation is a practice that benefits mind, body and spirit. Through inner exploration, meditation awakens creativity, healing, and transformation.
We spend most of our lives looking outward to the world of form and phenomena, believing that the source of happiness, peace, and fulfillment lies external to ourselves.
During meditation, we expand our internal reference point from local to non-local, from constricted to expanded awareness, from a skin-encapsulated ego to a field of ever-present witnessing awareness. Meditation allows us to explore our essential nature, restoring the memory of wholeness in our lives.
Meditation is not about forcing our mind to be quiet; rather it’s a process to rediscover the quietness that is ever present..
More pamper ideas.
Self-pampering tips you can use:
- Be in nature. Walk or ride a bike or just sit under a tree.
- By yourself a gift.
- Rest. If want to sleep, just a small nap is helpful. Even with 10 will help.
- Get a massage. It reduces stress, muscle spasms, blood pressure, strengthen the immune system. Its helps reduce levels of anxiety and to increase awareness.
- Go to the gym. Exercise will help you be in shape and make you feel good.
- Take vitamins. We usually don’t get all the nutrients we need every day, choose the right vitamins.
- Read a good. Check Recommended Books.